Agile development process
1. Indiviuals and interactions over process and tools.
2. Working software over comprehensive documents.
3. Customer collobration over contract negotiation.
4. Responding to change over Following a plan.
Agile is a customized RUP (IECT) methology but with the above principles to be the guidlines. Scrum is the practicle implementation technique for Agile methology.
1. Project split into multiple sprints [Time frame directed]
2. Project has baglog items.
3. Each sprint has a chosen highpriorty baglog items to deliver.
4. Customers are alowed to updated the baglog items.
5. Custoemr contract delivery based pay model. not deliver the product as a hole.
6. Sprint planning meeting with manager and stakeholders(Chickens) and developers(Pigs) deciding the items in teh baglog tha tis goign to be developed in the sprint.
7. After spring palning meeting work units are formed by developers based on the baglogs.
8. Daily there is a scrum meeting where each developer says what he has done.
9. New work unit generation is accepted and the new unit may be commited or left uncommited.
10. Each work unit is 2 hours of work item
11. Each sprint is give for test for testing (Test driven development ).